Malaysia Dedicated Server

7:23 PM

I am very proud and happy to know that in my country, Indonesia, blogging has reached students in elementary schools. The students of elementary schools are taught to deliver their opinions, great ideas, and anything related to their subjects through a blog. Storing what they have learnt at school by writing and posting it on a blog is the new thing giving the spirit to memorize the subjects. I hope this will give the good impacts to the advancement of education in my country.

Well, readers, English learners, and those who stop here owing to finding information about web hosting, I am here now indeed to tell about it. Therefore, in the first paragraph, I tell about blogging at schools in my country, just like what you know that a blog or website should be hosted on a web hosting server in order to be online.

Today I proudly let you know that one of my nearest neighbor countries, Malaysia, offer the best web hosting for business needs including the advanced dedicated server, virtual private server, and colocation solution.

The malaysia dedicated server is offered at very cheap price for only $99 per month with interesting features such as Intel Dual Core E6500 3.06Ghz, free remote reboot, unmetered bandwidth, etc. To know other features, you can visit their website here at DS.my. In the meanwhile, the virtual private server is offered at $19.99 per month, and colocation solution is only $80 per month. Anyone here interested? Please check out the website at www.DS.my to find out the truth.

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »

1 comment

  1. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your
    web site in internet explorer, may check
    this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a large part of other people
    will miss your magnificent writing due to this problem.


    Here is my weblog; remy hair extensions clip in

    ReplyDelete