This is the simple way to appreciate others

8:07 AM
When other people do something good for you, what do you usually say to them?
I usually say as below:

Thanks a lot for your kindness (or say what people have done for you)
Thank you very much for your kindness (or say what people have done for you)
Thank you for your kindness (or say what people have done for you)
Thank you
I appreciate your kindness.
I appreciate your lending me the money.


Click here to see other articles»

Or find in the related posts below!

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »

1 comment

  1. Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from myy new apple iphone!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and
    look forward to all your posts! Carry on the gredat work!


    Feell free to visit my web page: getting your ex girlfriend back - howtogetyourexgirlfriendback.waterdamagepros.org,

    ReplyDelete