Blogging will improve our “Writing”

9:15 AM
Are you a blogger? If you are a blogger, do you sometimes feel that you have wasted your time by writing articles for your blog? I don’t think so.

I feel blogging is good for us to improve our writing, why?
This is my experience that I am willing to sit in front of PC for a long time is just to write an article to be published in my blog. Before that? Never!!! What about you?


So blogging will improve our writing because:

1. It becomes our habit to write regularly and of course we will write as well as we can because we will publish it.
2. Our readers is our big motivation. Of course we will be very proud if we have many readers and they like our articles. Since that we will try to do our best to publish a good writing.

Finally our writing will be gradually better and better.

What do you think?


Click here to see other articles»

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

  1. Pertamaxxxxx...
    Yeah U right, and I want write in English again since i knew this blog hehehe.. Thx for teaching me how to be Spiderman,,,
    hah ?!?!? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. musti banyak belajar disini neh,...


    makasi..info'a...

    ReplyDelete