English language uses the word GREEN in different sentences that have different meanings. Here are some examples of sentences using the word GREEN;
1. Green Bananas >> To illustrate the fruits that have not fully matured, for example Green Bananas, Bananas means not yet fully mature (that does not mean the Green Bananas in terms of Indonesian).
2. HE'S STILL VERY GREEN, HE'S BOUND TO MAKE mistakes >> To describe someone who is less experienced (not yet mature or wise).
3. IT WAS A ROUGH Crossing AND MANY OF THE PASSENGERS DISTINCTLY GREEN LOOKED >> GREEN in this case means white.
4. THE GRASS IS (ALWAYS) Greener ON THE OTHER SIDE (OF THE FENCE) >> (Greener = MORE GREEN, in this case describes a person who never felt satisfied with the current situation (in terms of financial and from the other side) and always consider others better off.
5. MOTHER HAS GREEN Fingers >> Green Fingers is defined as someone who has a green thumb skills.
There are other several other meanings of GREEN which can be find in the Dictionary.