This Blog is Best Viewed in Firefox

wibiya widget

American Election Expressions

November the fourth is the president election in United States. Everyone should know about this, including me, so yesterday I search with keywords “Election Expression” then I found this page: american election expression from voanews

Why did I search with keywords “Election Expression”? Because I know the languages including English have many expressions in different kind and purpose.

I have many collections and examples of any kind English Expression, but now I am still busy to write. I will post them next time.

Click here to see other articles»


Comments :

2 comments to “American Election Expressions”
Yopan Prihadi said...
on 

Good information..
I was waiting for the further article.
thank's..

melandri said...
on 

done.sukarno biography ready to read....
check it out on http://www.melandri.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Subscriber, Statistics, this website info

========================================
Receive daily updates through your email

Enter your Email


See how many people there have subcribed us


Below are stats and site info

Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Followers