Applying for a job in English (2)

11:09 PM
In the entry before titled “Applying for a job in English” I promised to write and post some examples of application letters in English for other jobs. So at this entry I give some of them.

1. Applying for a nurse

Bandung, October 31st, 2008

Dear Sir,
With reference to your advertisement, I would like to be considered for the post of Nurse, as it appeared in Kompas dated October 28th 2008.

I am 21 years old and have just graduated from Bandung Nursing Academy, Bandung, with merit. I am literate in computer and I have ever joined handicapped therapy seminars launched in my campus. I have acupuncture certificate issued by Lao Ma Acupuncture Course. I can speak English fluently as well.

I have permission to give the name of the following gentlemen as reference: Mr. Dr. Surya Cipta, Sp.Og, Sp.Kj, M.Med, Principal of Bandung Hospital Nursing Academy, Bandung.

I am waiting the opportunity of personal interview.


Best regards,

Elis Kurniasih



2. Applying for Public Relation

Yogyakarta, October 31st, 2008

Dear Search Committee,
Herewith I beg to apply for position Public Relation as advertised in Kompas dated October 28th 2008.

I am 26 years old.

Date of birth : March 13th, 1977
Education : Mass Comunication department, Gajah Mada University (S1)
Certificate : National English Certificate, Inetnational Japanese Certificate, National French Certificate
Experience : Two years PR in PT. Kirai Jaya

I can speak English, French fluently as well as Japanese. I also handle translation and correspondence among those languages above to Indonesia or vice versa. I have my own translation business.

I apply PR position so as to enlarge my horizon about communication worls, as I can deal with more people from any different backgrounds and nationalities.

If you would like to know more in detail, please make contact to Mr. Johan. Devisa translation house. I am sure that he will delightfully be generous to give information that you nee.

I should appreciate the privilege of an interview.

Respectfully yours

Lucy Permatasari, S.Sos


Well, I think that’s enough as the examples, the most important things to do before write an application letter in English is five points as I write here.
Good luck

Click here to see other articles»


Share this :

Previous
Next Post »

1 comment

  1. great....
    very useful blog,
    salute for you..
    i'll put your link in my blog..
    this blog good for my english learning..
    thank you

    ReplyDelete